Saturday, April 24, 2010

I think I saw 2 ghosts what should i do?

O.K this is not for the faint of heart. so i woke up last night around 1201 and broke into a cold sweat. The real thing that woke me up was my arousal and i must admit it felt retty good. This was very weird for me because it actually felt lie i was having sex at the very moment when i looked in the mirror i saw a very beautiful woman and myself floating in the air as i was having intercours with er i immediatley jumped and ran out the room but suspicion drugg my back onlt to find that now the floaing woman and myself were reaching a climax point the **** was really weird and about 30 seconds later i lierally came on myself and the 2 ghost images dissapeared into thin air. As you can image I didnt sleep but found myself painting back and forth. I picked up the phone and called one of my friends as she explained to me this was a rare case called ghosexual disorder where ghost come in and have sex with your spirit if this happen again what should i do someone give me some mental help

I think I saw 2 ghosts what should i do?
i can't believe u told everybody about this.... hide ur head in shame
Reply:I think you should stay off the drugs. Or call Ghost Busters!

queen of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment