Thursday, May 7, 2009

What can I do to slow down my persperation rate?

I have a pretty bad underarm sweating problem. I am a 15 year old girl, about 145 pounds and I sweat a lot. I read an artical about a girl who sweat a lot and she ended up having a sweating disorder. I would like to know if there is anything that I could do to slow down the rate at which I sweat. I have tried many different dioderants, but none seem to work. I don't know if I am swaeting enough for it to be a sweating disorder, but I do know that it is becoming a bigger problem. PLease give me your truthful and honest answers.

What can I do to slow down my persperation rate?
Get an over the counter antiperspirant called Drysol. It's amazing. I started using it back in December because I sweat a lot and nothing I was trying worked. My pharmacist recommended it. It's an antiperspirant that you put on at night. During the day you use a normal deodorant or antiperspirant. I went from sweating through my shirts even when I was freezing cold and not being able to wear a top in a colour other then black or white, to being able to wear anything I want. It's so liberating! And it only cost $20 a bottle. It's been 6 months, and I'm maybe half finished the bottle since you only need to use it 2 or 3 nights a week.
Reply:I would try that Secret Clinical Strength deodorant and if it's still bad, get your folks to take you to the doctor.

queen of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment