Friday, November 20, 2009

Mood swing?

I think i have mood swing and it happened a long time ago. I would feel happy for one moment then the next minute i feel terribly sad. I would suddenly feel very insecure and when i'm outside, i just wanna go home and when i'm home, i wanna go out. I have sleeping disorder and everytime i wake up, i would feel dizzy for a moment. I'm also sensitif to change of tempreture and i can't stand cold. I have cold hands and feet and also sweat a lot. I'm always not in good terms with my family. I like to be alone and when i'm alone i think nonsence like i wanna be a mafia, i wanna be a drug dealer and those sort of things. But i won't do all those things. I would feel angry suddenly without knowing why or who i'm angry at. I also fell anxious all of a sudden and my heart would beat really fast and hard that my ribs kind of hurt. My stomach is always growling and every morning i would fell very hungry and still remain hungry after i've eaten. Can anybody tell me what my real prob is?

Mood swing?
I think you pretty much identified your problem. Your actually probably just becoming a teenager more and more. Many if not millions of teenagers think weird thoughts and even say them. I go through lots of hormonal mood changes during the day. Maybe you should check out the govteen.com website. They know all about puberty and wierd stuff like this. Truly you don't really have a problem. You're just becoming someone.
Reply:I dont think this is something that can be diagnosed on Yahoo Answers. You should see your doctor, he/she can refer you to someone who can help you. It sounds like more than just mood swings. Good luck.

mint

No comments:

Post a Comment